Do you have a leaky pipe or clogged drain?
No Problem! We have the equipment and expertise to service or repair anything from those older plumbing setups to the latest plumbing related appliances and fixtures.
A few of the plumbing problems we provide solutions for are:
- Toilet, sink, and bathtub leaks, hot water tank replacements, furnaces etc...
- Leaking pipes and clogged pipes
- Pipe repair; pipe fitting, replacement and installation
- Frozen or corroded pipes
Leaky pipes can cause hundreds and even thousands of dollars in damage before the leak begins to show from behind your walls. Water can inflict minor to catastrophic water damage in a short period of time and render your home unlivable in the most extreme situations. Mold also factors in as it occurs in direct relation to a water leak which then poses a health risk to you and your family.
Leaks can be difficult to locate and determining where it is quickly can be done by one of our professional plumbing team members. Diagnosing your leak issue quickly is very important and we make quick work of pinpointing it.
How can you determine if you have a water leak?
- Oder: The smell of mildew or musty smell will typically tell you that you have a water leak issue. Most musty smells won’t disappear with a water leak inside the walls because they are unable to ever dry.
- Stains: Do you have a brown or dark copper like stain on the ceiling in a room? This indicates a water leak from a room above or between the floors.
- Flooring: If your flooring is cracking, staining, or buckling for no reason, you may have a water leak under the floor.
- Mold: Are you finding mold in corners of a room, perhaps behind the toilet, under the sinks, and in other places? Mold also brings a mildew odor so locating the mold or realizing you have it, can usually be very easy to do.
- Wall Damage: Are your walls stained for no reason and is your paint or wallpaper bubbling off the walls? Is your wallpaper coming off the walls in small pieces? There could very well be a water leak in behind that wall.
Realizing you have a water leak early can save you thousands of dollars in renovations and repair costs. Be sure to watch for the above signs and if you think you have a water leak in your walls or floors, don’t wait another minute and have the problem investigated and resolved. Meadow Ridge Plumbing and Gas provide plumbers with an extensive knowledge solving leak issues from years of hands on problem solving.
Did you know that a leaky faucet dripping just a few times a minute can cause you to waste more than 1000 gallons of water in just 3 months? If you pay for water, that cost can be extremely expensive and sometimes it is just a simple repair; a repair that in the end will save you hundreds or perhaps thousands of dollars.
Meadow Ridge Plumbing can assist you with new faucet installations as well as repairing your existing ones. A problem free faucet won’t be heard dripping through the night!