Meadow Ridge Plumbing and Gas has policies and practices in place, in order to protect your privacy.
Protection of your privacy means;
– We keep all information and business you do with our company in the strictest confidence
– Your information is never sold
– We respect your Privacy when marketing our services
Meadow Ridge Plumbing and Gas’s Privacy Policies protect all of our clients. When you become a client using our services;
– We will understand your needs for services offered
– Provide the best service possible
– Comply with licensing requirements
– We may offer other service suitable to your needs
We will always obtain your consent before disclosing any of your personal information. We will not use your information in any way we didn’t previously disclose to you or receive your permission for. When your information is no longer needed, it is destroyed.
We only keep your information as long as we require it to offer you our services requested and for Federal tax purposes. After which time, all records are destroyed if you choose to not receive any further correspondence from us.
If you sign up for any product, service, or mailing from a 3rd party website, you may visit those sites and opt out of those at anytime.
Resolving concerns is very important to Meadow Ridge Plumbing and Gas.
At Meadow Ridge Plumbing and Gas, we are committed to treating all clients and their private information with respect and providing you with the highest level of service. If anything should go wrong or there are any misunderstandings, resolving problems effectively and efficiently is our primary concern.
If you have any additional concerns or questions, please contact us via our online form. Thank you.